The word of God is loaded with light, ever fresh and always new everyday. It is forever settled and nothing can change it.
Season will always change and of course like season, people will always change, many promises are never kept but the word of God cannot fail, it is powerful and ever faithful.
Don’t allow the lockdown to knock you out, stay fresh and strong with the word of God.
Here are 7 scriptures from the Bible to keep you going each day. Be Encouraged.
- But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31 KJV.
You can’t wait on the Lord and wait in vain because the Lord is righteous, ever faithful and ever sure.
When you wait on the Lord, He renews your strength. You become like mount zion that can never moved. You keep getting stronger and stronger because the Lord is the one who gives strength and power to the week. Stay at His feet and let your strength be rewarded.
- Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27 KJV.
Technology and science has improved drastically in these 21st century, a lot of discoveries and inventions are everywhere today, but none of these can ever give the best solution or alternative for the true peace, you can’t replaced the peace that Jesus gives to His people with the invention and discovery of man.
Don’t allow the media, the news and the information flying around to take your peace from you, rather be confident in the Lord. It doesn’t matter what is going on, let your peace still flows like a fountain.
- But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil. 2 Thessalonians 3:3 KJV.
Let us with a gladsome mind
Praise the Lord, for He is kind;
For His mercies still endure,
Ever faithful, ever sure
The Lord will establish you and also keep you from all evil because the Lord is faithful and His mercies endures for ever.
- Do not be afraid and anxious, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
Luke 12:32 AMP
When a king wants to reward a faithful steward that pleases him so much, he gives a blank cheque to the fellow and ask him to make a request up to the half of his kingdom, of course his request will be granted. But I tell you the truth, that fellow will go back home rejoicing all the days of his life.
If an earthly king can give earthly rewards up to the half of his kingdom, how much more the reward of our heavenly father which is incomparable and indescribable.
Look forward to the Father’s promises which will be relevant in time and eternal.
- [The Lord answered] “Can a woman forget her nursing child And have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, but I will not forget you. Indeed, I have inscribed [a picture of] you on the palms of My hands; Your city walls [Zion] are continually before Me. Isaiah 49:15-16 AMP.
We all know that it is all most impossible for a nursing mother to forget her child. But circumstances and situations can make a mother forgets her sucking child, though it’s rare.
But the Lord is saying to you that come what may, He will never forget you, that He has tattooed your image in the palms of his hands. Hallelujah what a great love.
If this is the only scripture you can remember in this post, it is enough for you to trust in the Lord and carry you for each day.
- “And I will compensate you for the years That the swarming locust has eaten, The creeping locust, the stripping locust, and the gnawing locust— My great army which I sent among you. You will have plenty to eat and be satisfied And praise the name of the Lord your God Who has dealt wondrously with you; And My people shall never be put to shame. Joel 2:25-26 AMP
In these seasons, the Lord says He will restore all your wasted times and seasons that have been lost. And you know when He restores, there is always a running over and overflow.
The Lord has records of what thing soever that you have lost even before this season, and He said he will restore unto you completely. So what are you expected to do, start thanking and praising Him in advance. And when you have received the blessing, don’t stop thanking Him and you will never be put to shame.
- Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Philippians 4:8 KJV.
What you think is what you become, as a man thinketh so is he.
Direct your thoughts and thinking to things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely and of a good report.
Proverbs 23:18 says For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.
I leave you with these, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might, and your expectations shall not be cut off in Jesus name. God Bless You.
Join our WhatsApp forum “Kingdom Virtues Network”
Follow this link to join our WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/